Friday, February 3, 2012

Agony of A Woman | True Life Story


A person once said to me that he could make nothing of love,  except that it was friendship accidentally combined with desire. Whence I concluded that he had never been in love.
As my friend, I know you deserve the best at all times, hence,  sit back, relax take a cup of coffee and enjoy reading this TRUE LIFE STORY (Happening at the Moment)...

Hello fellow Nigerians,
I understand this may come to somepeople as a surprise and to others it may seems like an angry wife venting alltheir laundry through social media. Whatever your feelings may be please keepan open mind and think about what it might be like if your own sister or familymember was the one facing this kind of situation, what will you do? Remember lcould be your sister, your mother, and or your relative.....
My name is Biola Bongus the wife of JamesBongus, the current “Orilegidigba” local government chairman one of the South East State,in Nigeria. We have been married for 21yrs with three wonderful boys age 17, 11,and 8year old. Fourteen months ago my husband

James Bongus decided with my fullsupport and blessings to run for Federal house of Representative under a well knownpolitical party in the state, he lost the election to another candidate fromNew york. But was appointed the local government chairman (Orilegidigba ) bythe current Governor of the State
Since fourteen months now my husband(James) has abandoned me and our three boys without any prior disagreements orproblems. I have tried numerous avenue to either speak to him directly abouthis obligations and or have his closest friends talk to him, every effort hasfailed. As of now our home has been foreclosed and he has not contributedtowards the financial stability of his boys since he left for the election inNovember 2010.
I found out in the beginning of2011through private investigation that James Bongus is now married to a 21yrs oldlady called Uga Okota younger sister of Pirus I. Okota, l understand this younglady have a family members in Virginia that condoned her behavior. According tothis younger lady's family in Virginia, James had told them that he has neverbeen married or have any kids, which is a naive statement to make....... a48yrs old Ibo man not married and no kids, are you kidding me???? What planetdo this family thinks they are from? Throughout all this, l have tried tojustify my husband's action/irresponsible behaviour by saying to myself menwill be men and may be probably he is using this younger lady to releaseelection tension in Naija. I guess it's more than releasing election tension,after drinking the milk James decided to buy the cow. If only the cow worthlosing your family and life for.
I can't believe this weak, nobackbone man is leaving me and our boys for this ugly joker looking facelady......what am l saying self, l forgot beauty is in the eyes of thebeholder...hahaha. Men, seriously if you want to leave your wife and kids for alady pleaseeeee make sure is worth it and not someone you have to serve for therest of your life with her family.....shiooou! This husband of of mine thinkshe can have his cake and eat it too. He kept me and some his families in thedark for so long until God exposed him to me.

As of now James Bongus is livingwith this lady in Owerri city as a married couple and are both expecting a babyanytime soon, it not a rumor but facts.

This evil heartless man (James) isnot only committing an idolatry/bigamy, he has the nerves to ruined my credithere in the States by taking out a $40,000 loan on my name from JP morgan chasewithout my consent.....people who does that???? if it's not a criminal mindedhuman being. James Bongus and his brothers Jakata and Aladin Bongus are bunchof 419s.

Furthermore, when James came back tothe U.S in July 2011 for three weeks he wired $8,000 to this younger lady'saccount in Naija, l have all the evidence and he also purchased a $2000.00wedding rings for her, when l confronted him in front of our pastor with allthe evidence he have the nerves to say that it was for my birthday....negro areyou for real?? Mind you people he never give me that ring. And he ran back toNigeria without our knowledge’s.

The sad part was when he was swornin as the local govt chairman, he refused the presences of me and the boys, lcan't believe he used his brother's wife as a woman standing in my place. Whenpeople asked him where family is are he cooked up a story about how they willjoin him later. What a shame!

This stupid man (James Bongus) has alucrative Home Healthcare business here in Chicago, he cannot even instruct hisbusiness partner to give his family money to support us instead he has the gutto use his younger brother Aladin to wire money to him in Naija every time andalso he has been helping him shipping Mercedes Benz trucks to Nigeria for apresent for his new fake wife, oh sorry concubine.

For the past fourteen months havetried to reason with this man, l can't keep this any longer and l just want allthis to be in the open for everyone to know the true color of James Bongus....this man is a chameleon.

James and his concubine called mymobile phone this afternoon Jan 24th 2012 from Nigeria to insult me. Maaannn Jamesmust be pussy wooped as one of my dear friend said. Huh!

My fellow Nigerians, if some of youon this forum thinks am venting......damn right skippy l am, 21yrs of marriedis not a joke. My kids and l deserved better than the way James is treating usis not fair. I thought wise people say charity begins at home. Watch out forpeople you are electing in Naija, that is why we are still in all those mess.

Thank you all for reading my openletter.


Mrs Biola Bongus

Afters: I will really like to have your comment on this please and advice for the Woman, she needs help.
Also Note that No Real Names were used in this open message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...