Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bomb explosions in Jos, woman narrates how she was burnt

Faith Ekpe
A 37-year-old, Miss Faith Ekpe, suffered over 85 degree burns from the March 11 St. Finbarr’s Catholic Church bombings, where she lies at the Intensive Care Unit of the Plateau State Hospital, she could hardly talk as she related her experienced on Sunday .
Faith, an unemployed nurse and resident in Abuja came to Jos to visit her relations, when she, along with her mother, went to worship their God.
Faith said,  “I  did see the car driven by one of the bombers because I was just standing by the car listening to the 10am mass when I heard a loud explosion. That’s all I can remember, until I found myself in the hospital.”
A nurse said  Faith needed all the luck to survive. She also spoke further
“As you can see, she has burns all over her body and she’s been revived. She was brought in unconscious, but she has regained consciousness, but she has to remain at the ICU until she can move all her body.”
Let's wish Faith quick recovery...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...