Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Women Brutalised by Their Husbands


I got the photo on the left yesterday but didn't upload it because I didn't have all the details. People who sent it to me said it was a woman brutalised by her husband, but they couldn't give me her name or when the incident supposedly happened. So I really don't know what happened to her...but it's obvious that she was badly beating....by someone. Now, the woman below had her fingers slashed off by her husband who is a police officer. He was not arrested for the assault.
If you're a happily married woman, please re-assure some of us single ladies about this marriage thingy...because for the first time in a long time, I'm beginning to feel kinda happy that I'm single. The things I hear, see, even witness...it's beginning to get to me...
Culled from Linda Ikejis Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...