Thursday, April 19, 2012

REVEALED: With short dresses, loud colours, I’m ready…

Uche Ogbodo, the Nollywood actress, is a lady of style; and this reflect in her films — Over the moon, Family romance, Cruz, Overthrow, Woman to woman and others. She had her secondary education at the Federal Government Girls’ College, Lejja, Nsukka, Enugu State, before proceeding to the University of Science and Technology, Enugu (ESUT), where she studied Mass Communication. The Enugu State-born artiste who hit the movie scene in 2005 unveils her style secrets.
WHAT’s fashion to you?
It is a way of expressing one’s style or modeling your uniqueness through what you wear — dress, ornament or behaviour.
Uniqueness of your style
I wear what makes me comfortable especially loud colours. I wear what suits my body frame and skin tone and I don’t wear what others are wearing because I like to be different most times.
Favourite colour and why?
I have many, but I’m in love with bright colours.
Favourite piece of clothing
Short dresses!
Favourite designer
I’m crazy about designer apparels. Vivienne Westwood, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Miu Miu, H&M and other unique and creative designers.
Most expensive fashion piece
My handbag!
What would you not do in the name of fashion?
I cannot be caught dead wearing an outfit that makes me uncomfortable and sweaty all in the name of a fashion trend.
How often do you upgrade your wardrobe?
Monthly; apart from things I buy weekly. I enjoy shopping a lot.
Favourite food
Beans and plantain.
Likes
Honest and hardworking people.
Dislikes
Fake and pompous people.
Most challenging movie role
Playing an estranged wife, molested and abused by husband.
Favourite relaxation spot
A sophisticated lounge with willow lighting and cool music.
Your philosophy of life
Live and let me live. I believe whatever you dream, you can achieve because the world is full of opportunities and big enough for everyone to take a portion.
Credit, Geraldine Akutu, The Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...