Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Boy finds a human finger in his sandwich.

Ryan Hart ate an employees finger
An employee at Arby’s in Michigan cut her finger on a meat slicer, so she ran to the hospital for care but she she did not tell other employees what has happened.
Her co-workers continued filling orders before they became aware of what happened.
That was until Ryan Hart came in to order an Arby’s junior roast beef sandwich and he ate the sandwich until he bit into something hard that tasted like rubber, so he spit it out it turned out that it was part of the unfortunate employee’s finger.
John Gary a spokesman for Atlanta-based Arby’s, released a statement Wednesday apologizing for the isolated and “unfortunate incident.”
Arby’s shut down food production as soon as they found out what happened and thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the restaurant.
Gray said the franchise has fully cooperated with health officials and was given the approval to remain open.
Meanwhile, according to your Jewish news, Ryan’s mother called 911 and met police at a local hospital, where her son had blood tests done and he was prescribed some medication.
Ryan said he is feeling fine. And his mother said she has been in touch with a lawyer, but hasn't decided whether to pursue the matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...