Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We lost a friend, Awodogan Oluwasanmi in Dana Plane Crash in Lagos.

Awodogan Oluwasanmi,
"In the midst of life we are in death. " "What does farewell mean, if not death? But will death itself be a farewell?" Louis Lambert
On behalf of your friends that attended  Unity Secondary School, Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State with you, we say Rest in Peace. 
Awodogan Oluwasanmi, was 1996 set of the great citadel of learning Unity Secondary School, Ado Ekiti, now Ekiti State Government College, Ado Ekiti.

Tail of the Crashed Dana Air Craft

Here are few condolence messages from your friends...
 
Tope Adigun
My heartfelt condolence to the families and friends of one of us 'Sanmi Awodogan' who was on the ill fated Dana air plane. May his soul rest in peace. Amen.

Son-of David 
May his soul rest in perfect peace. Sanmi was a man indeed. He was full of energy and focus. May God console 

Adenike Oyedele Yomi-Oyeniyi 
Sanmiiii!!!!! I am short of words!


Oluyemi Ambeke- Olowoshile
  it is well
 
Akinsanmi Fakunle
Condolence to his family we will all miss you sake..

Adedoyin Odunlade
RIP Sanmi Awodogan so sad

iNaija
"Oma se o!, Iku doro, Iku seka, Iku mu eni ire lo, to ba do'run ko se Orun ire o" May you gentle soul rest in peace. May God keep and guide the family you left behind, "O di gba"

 Comments culled from Facebook Unity Sec Ado-Ekiti Alumni page
Click Here to join the group

4 comments:

  1. Rest in peace my brother...u will always be in our heart forever. Sun re oh! Gbenga

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother, my friend, my soulmate,you ll forever be alive in my heart. rest well

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dearest friend. You will forever remain the gentlest soul I have ever met. May you rest in perfect peace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just only found out, your in Gods hands, still remember you back in U.I, quiet and peaceful

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...