Wednesday, February 26, 2014

I’ve slept with 1,000 men so far, still counting...

After spotting a gorgeous young man on her way to the shops, Crystal Warren couldn’t wait to speak to him on her way home. She’d spent her whole grocery trip daydreaming about where they could sneak off for some illicit sex.
Two hours later, after flirting outrageously with the total stranger and talking her way into his bed, she was back at home, delighted at how her afternoon had panned out.
Crystal, who lives in Brighton, was born in a Somerset town. Her parents split up when she was five and she puts her chronic addiction down to witnessing the breakdown of their marriage.
Talk of Naija also reported, Crystal lost her virginity at 15 with a school friend, and believes she became an addict straight away. “I felt empowered after I lost my virginity,” she says. “I loved the feeling of being wanted so badly by the boy I lost it to.”
She was soon having sex with boys her age and bedding someone new every other month. By the time she was 17 she had slept with 40 people. “I didn’t think anything of it at the time,” she says. “I thought all the girls in my village were experimenting, too.”
Crystal claims she has always practised safe sex. She isn’t able to have children but ensures she doesn’t contract any STIs.
“I’d begin to feel hungry for sex,” she says. “I’d go on the prowl for men on my lunch breaks. If I didn’t manage to have sex I’d be unproductive all afternoon.
“At the weekends, I’d leave the house in the middle of the day to find men at pubs or coffee shops to pick up and take home. The feeling of satisfaction is almost instant.
“If I go without for a few days I start to feel desperately low, depressed and lack energy. I begin to see men as sexual objects. Walking along the street my mind races with thoughts of sex, especially with younger men.”
While she’s notched up more than 1,000 lovers, Crystal has managed to hold down relationships with some of the men she’s slept with. Her first came at 22 with Mark, then 19.
“On a bad day I’d have sex with seven different guys in 24 hours, sometimes a few at a time. It was difficult to fit it all in the day. I would sleep with a man in the morning, one at lunch and then as many as possible in the evening.”
She adds: “I never have a problem approaching guys. But every now and then I get ‘I’m not that sort of guy’, or ‘I have a girlfriend’.”
“I know I’m a sex addict, but I can’t face getting professional help,” she says. “Sex is the only thing that makes me feel good about myself. I’m a member of online dating website CougarLife.com, which helps me find men who can keep up with my high sex drive.”
Photo Credit John Connor Press Associates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...