Sunday, February 19, 2012

Meet Britain’s Fattest Woman | indoors for 4 years


Brenda Flanagan, weighs 40 stone (254 KG) and she so big that she has not left her house in four years.
Once as heavy as 45 stone (286KG) , Brenda is now the heaviest women in the UK following the death of 45-stone Sharon Mevsimler in 2010.
She eats more than 6,000 calories per day – including nine chocolate bars and three litres of fizzy drinks.
Brenda is virtually bed-bound by her extreme girth and is so addicted to food she even has a fridge next to her reinforced bed crammed full of chocolates and soda.
She said: ‘I spend my life in bed – that’s not a life. I have tried countless diets but I can’t stop eating. I can’t walk 20 feet to my shower without getting out of breath.
She also said: ‘I struggled to get in and out of the car to get to the doctors and when I was there I was terrified of sitting down in case I broke a chair. I had to stand up and it was totally humiliating with everyone staring.


‘People looked at me like I was a freak. They didn’t see a person, they saw a massive blob they didn’t think had any feelings.
By the time she was eight Brenda weighed seven stone – the average for a 13-year-old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...