Thursday, March 22, 2012

50 Cents Announces Release Date For His New Album

 

Curtis James Jackson III, better known by his stage name 50 Cent (often pronounced "fitty cent"), is an American rapper, entrepreneur, investor, record producer, and actor. He rose to fame with the release of his albums Get Rich or Die Tryin' (2003) and The Massacre (2005). His album Get Rich or Die Tryin' has been certified six times platinum.
Rapper 50 Cent has recently confirmed a release date for his new untitled album. 
The highly anticipated release will hit stores on July 2.
According to him, he took the opportunity to discuss the album with Eminem backstage, during the Shady Records 2.0 showcase in Austin Texas, during the SXSW music conference. “I kicked it with EM after the show i told him how I feel about my new album,” 50 Cent tweeted. “I’m gonna get on the phone with DRE today about it. 
Apparently, the conversation with Dr. Dre produced results, because the rap star confirmed the release date for the album. “My album is coming out July 2. I got some heat trust me I’m ready,” 50 Cent said. 
It was gathered that, the album will feature production by Swizz Beatz, Just Blaze, Jake One, Jim Jonsin and others. The rapper’s 5th official album is also reported to be 50′s final release for Interscope Records. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...