Sunday, January 20, 2013

Jobless Man Forces Female Neighbour To Suck His "Thing"

Men of the Nigeria Police, Lagos command, had arraigned a 19-year old man, Idris before the court, for forcing his neighbour’s wife to suck his p*nis. Idris allegedly broke into the victim’s house at Muyibi Street, Olodi Apapa, Lagos, when her husband was not around and threatened to kill her if she did not suck his p*nis.

"He ordered me to swallow his sperm when he released it into my mouth in order not to waste it," a 33-year old housewife (names withheld) told an Apapa Magistrate court in Lagos during cross examination.
According to the woman, he warned her to suck it so that he would enjoy it. He also threatened to kill her if she should bite his penis in the process of sucking it.
In her statement, the housewife said: "He woke me up and told me that he wanted to have sex with me. I pleaded with him not to do so in the presence of my children who might wake up. He then brought out his p*nis and forced it into my mouth and forced me to suck it.”
The victim said it was later she discovered that it was her neighbour, Idris, that disguised as a strange man and sneaked to her house to debase her. She said she narrated the incident to her husband the next day who immediately contacted the police.
Consequently, Idris was charged to court on a four-count charge of felony, conspiracy, burglary, and indecent assault. When the charge was read to him, he pleaded not guilt.
Culled from Olufamous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...