Friday, July 13, 2012

"I've Not Had Sex In 30 Years" - Veteran Actress Mama Rainbow

This is coming from the veteran Nollywood actress, Idowu Phillips aka Mama Rainbow who clocks 70 in a few weeks. Nobody to take over from her late husband and she remained celibate, not jumping from one bed to the other. Good role model you are ma.
70-year old popular Nollywood actress, Madam Idowu Phillips aka Mama Rainbow spoke to Encomium Magazine. The ENU OROFO fame actress spoke about her late husband who died 15years into their marriage, in 1984. She also claims that ever since his death, she remained celibate and will remain that way till she dies.


" For the past 30 years, I have not had sex, i can’t do it again till i die ... I have been the only one carrying the burden alone. He treated me like egg for the few years that we were together, most especially when I was pregnant. He will go to the market, buy things, cook for me and take care of the house. He spoilt me silly. Which man will do that for me again? At times, I look at marriages and broken homes and i wonder what really went wrong".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...