Thursday, December 13, 2012

‘My Wife Beats me Regularly’ - Man Seeks Divorce

"she told be to behave well, else she will kill me."
- She slapped me in front of my younger brother and when my brother confronted her, she threatened to slap him too.
- She came back with a pregnancy, after we did not make love for 5 months.
- She and her pastor named the baby & told me the names, thereafter.”
Mr Adewale Sunday, 40, who alleged that his wife beats him regularly, has urged the Agege Customary Court in Lagos to dissolve the marriage to save his life.
Sunday, a factory worker, alleged that his wife, Funmilayo, 37, battered and beat him at the slightest provocation in their five years of marriage.
He alleged also that his wife threatened to kill him. “She slapped me in front of my younger brother and when my brother confronted her, she threatened to slap him too.

“She told me that I should always behave well, else, she can kill me,” he alleged.
Adewale also accused Funmilayo of having extra-marital affairs. “I did not make love to her for about five months before she told me she was pregnant. I told her to abort the pregnancy but she refused and threatened to kill me if I do not accept the pregnancy.
“She and her pastor named the baby and told me the names, thereafter.”
Responding, Funmilayo, a cleaner denied the allegations and explained: “Trouble started when I was pregnant. He asked me to abort it and I refused.
“He left the house when my child was one month old; since then, I have not heard from him,” she also alleged.

Funmilayo prayed the court to save the marriage as she was still in love with her husband.
The President of the Court, Mr Emmanuel Sokunle, ordered the couple to bring some of their family members to the court on Jan. 21 when the court would hear the case again.
He also directed Funmilayo to bring the birth certificate of the five-month-old child to the court according to 247naijagossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...